Monday, March 21, 2011

Grrrr



Kristen and I ran the Timberwolf 5k which was held at a high school in Irvine, CA. I don't know what it is with us, but the last three 5k's we've run were all basically hills. This race started at the foot of a long hill and basically went up and down up and down slowly the entire way. Of course I screwed the pooch, couldn't get my pacing or breathing right and got a crap time. Kristen ran a 20:20 and 1st place in her age group. Whatever dude.

2 weeks ago Kristen ran the Lakewood Community Run 10k and got 1st female overall with a time of 41:27 which is ONE SECOND OFF HER PR! So close. I didn't run this time...because I was on a work trip...in Brazil...Rio de Janeiro...for CARNAVAL! So yeah, I don't feel so bad for missing it.

No comments:

Post a Comment